Saturday 10 December 2011

Surprise, surprise... IT ISN'T ME.



Tadaa! Here I am. Blogging!


Of course, secretly (or not-so-secretly, since I just admitted it) this is beginning as a way to deal with stress a la Watson's blog from the popular BBC series Sherlock.

I love that thing!


So, why am I stressed? I may as well tell you (why not? <sarcasm>It's not like the internet will just me<sarcasm>). Lately, my family has made arguing into an art. Well, I say art - what I really mean is art in the way that a post-modernist toilet is art.

Soooooo not art.


My father and my brother have been arguing for months. Ever since my brother finished his GCSEs and bought StarCraft, they've been, metaphorically, trying to kill each other. With words, I mean. My brother likes games and is a follower of this thing he calls 'e-sport' (to you and I, that means competitive gaming) and this causes trouble when my brother refuses to do anything but play this game; my dad doesn't like that and then... then it goes to hell.

*Sigh*

I was always more of a Warcaft III person myself. FOR THE HORDE!


I don't even know what I'm doing. I am likely to regret this later.

So, it was either write this blog or go to a friends house - I'm short of friends though. The one friend I have a number for is busy, the other - on twitter - doesn't know how to react (I don't blame her) and the rest... How can I justify disturbing them? They don't know me that well or they have their own problems.

Fuck, this is long already.

IntroGeek isn't 'introduction to the geek' - it's a portmanteau of the words 'introvert' and 'geek'.



(5 MINUTES HAS GONE SINCE I WROTE THAT LAST BIT, BY THE WAY) My mum is almost in tears and she's just decided to drop a metaphorical bomb. She says that if things don't get better really soon she is going to rent an apartment and get some of us to move out. I don't know who that some of us is.

NOPE. I like my house as it is, thanks.


This is one of those times that I could do with a friend whose parents won't mind me couch surfing.

Maybe I can sleep at school. Yeah, right.

I would read through the night!
I look forward to more blogs.
Another not-so-secret secret is my obsession with ragefaces. I blame reddit.


(Actually, I don't. I don't want more blogs like this to be necessary. I want this - this thing going on now - to END.)


No comments:

Post a Comment